You have configured the AudioCodes Gateway (M800, M1K, M2k) with the best of your knowledge. Numbers manipulations are all correct in your view. You are sending the call to PSTN however call is simply dropping and you encountered below errors on logs.
Other errors on the logs:
- pstn recv <– CALL_RELEASED Trunk:0 Conn:0 RetCause:104 NetCause:44
- Abnormal Disconnect cause:44#GWAPP_REQUESTED_CIRCUIT_NOT_AVAILABLE Trunk:0 Conn:0
- LOCAL_CALL_RELEASED_EV(Trunk:0 Conn:0 Bchannel:28 TpEv=68)
- LOCAL_CALL_RELEASED_EV State:WAIT_FOR_BOARD_ANSWER Substate:sub_None
- RELEASE_EV (send) GWAPP_REQUESTED_CIRCUIT_NOT_AVAILABLE
So what’s wrong??!!
First, ask your customer if how many E1 or T1 channels they purchased. Usually as Voice engineers, we are used to use 1-24 for T1 and 1-31 for E1 in Trunk Configuration however if for example your customer only bought 10 channels, you must specify it in Trunks configuration correctly like 1-10 range only. Otherwise, you will meet above errors.
Hope it helps you!!